* All UK customers must return their order within 14 working days of the delivery date.
* Your order must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
* Your order must also be in the original packaging and still have the label attached.
* Please contact email@example.com if your item is incorrect or damaged and we shall resolve as soon as possible.
* Once your return has been received and checked, you will receive an email that your refund has been processed. Credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It can take up to 14 days to process your full refund depending on your bank.
* You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your order.
* Please send all returns by a reliable trackable service as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit.
* If you have any issues or would like to contact us, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact our instagram page @fearlessfighter_clothing, thank you.
50 Cordiner Avenue
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, www.fearlessfighter.co.uk and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and https://www.fearlessfighter.co.uk/ may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.